- This event has passed.
HTNG Insight Summit, Santa Clara CA
September 25, 2018 @ 8:00 am - September 26, 2018 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
There are many great sessions and workgroup meetings to look forward to at the upcoming HTNG Insight Summit! Make sure you’re joining your peers on 25-26 September at the Plug ‘N Play Headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA for this not-to-miss event.
HTNG Insight Summits focus on accelerating discussions and solutions in current HTNG workgroups by providing an opportunity for participants to meet face-to-face. HTNG members come together to discuss current issues, acquire knowledge on recent trends and benefit from networking opportunities.
- California Privacy Act
- CBRS, New Waves for a Modernized Infrastructure
- Driving Business Analytics with a Great BATE Update
- Engaging the Frontline Through Communication Platforms
- Future Infrastructure Requirements for Hotels
- International QR Payment Trends
- Is WPA3 the Charm for Protecting Wi-Fi Access?
- Planning Your Next Fiber Optic Deployment
- Plug ‘N Play with the Latest Batch of Startups
- SD-WAN, a Solution to Enhance Hospitality Innovation and Guest Experience
- Security is Not Obscurity
- Start Planning for 5G Now
- The Future of Hospitality Wi-Fi
- Voice Stories from Those Driving a Quality Guest Experience
On-site workgroup meetings will include: AI for Hospitality, Business Analytics Transactional Extract, Blockchain, CBRS for Hospitality, Fiber to the Room, Frictionless Check-In, Improving the Guest Wi-Fi Experience, IoT, NFC Contactless Payments, Staff Alert Technology and Voice Interaction Framework.