5 Min of Style Notes: 04/04/12
Thanks to those who attended.
Today we discussed the role of the Job-Task Inventory (JTI).
We made reference to:
- The value the JTI gives during the sales cycle to …
- Scope projects accurately, and
- Maintain objectivity between the project sponsor and their training partner.
- How the preparation of a curriculum plan is benefited by the presence of a thoroughly developed JTI.
- How our JTI template could be enhanced by making references to imagery (Diona’s Idea), and/or linking or combining our images log spreadsheet to the JTI.
- How the creation of two JTI templates might serve the team better … one for soft skills and another for systems training (Patty’s Idea).
- How the discussion around the JTI is an opportunity to educate project sponsors and stakeholders on certain essential best-practices (i.e. 125 words of narration per screen, the need for Context, Information, and Process to make sure the training has impact).
AJ will provide a tour of the updated version of Basecamp that is now available.