Professional Services Administrative Assistant Needed
The Venza Group is offering a unique opportunity for individuals interested in Professional Services Management Support. We are looking to add a candidate to our Product Delivery Team.
Due to company growth, the Venza Group requires additional project management administrative support.
The Professional Services Administrative Assistant enables the Professional Services Director and other members of the delivery team to deliver products that meet or exceed customer expectations. The Professional Services Administrative Assistant will primarily work with the Professional Services Director and Venza Group Instructional Designers.
Following are the operative practices handled by our Professional Services Administrative Assistant:
- Provide administrative support including resource management, logistics, and documentation preparation
- Provide project management support in a variety of areas including research, quality assurance and client relations
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Maintain and publish a monthly resource availability calendar
- Update project timelines
- Ensure all project documents are complete, current and stored properly
- Take charge of quality assurance of project deliverables as determined by the project manager (i.e. Detailed Content Outlines, Storyboards and audio scripts, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Supervision by Professional Services Director
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or 3 years experience as an Office Administrator, Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant supporting executives and interacting with senior leaders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of the Internet including the use of search engines for research
- Ability to work in an environment that values team work, accountability and positive attitudes among all associates
- Attention to detail in proofing documents, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Project management experience with sound time management skills
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- Job Type: Part-time, Contractor – up to 16 hours per week
ABOUT THE VENZA GROUP
Founded in 2008, the Venza Group® bridges the gap between technology and learner competency for the travel/hospitality industry worldwide. Software providers and hotels leverage our expertise and unmatched passion for service to achieve system adoption and maximize operational efficacy. Armed with keen industry knowledge and a suite of products (e.g. Venza LMS™, Sherpa™, and SimArete™), more than 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries look to the Venza Group.